20 December 2016

Pink Dreams

A new update in this blog?!
Yes! At last I got some minutes to post something.
Actually, I had a really stressing autumn with little free time. The good part of this is that there are several projects to post here and bring the activity back to this blog.

The first project I'm going to talk about is the commission for the blog of a good (one of the best) friend. She ask me for a blog header and a logo for her start-up business.
She really is a pro artist with the royal icing. And I tried her creations and they are really yummy.
Here you have the blog header:


And next there is the logo:



You can see both images without the watermark at her blog, here.

Remember that if you are interested in commission me, you can contact me via mail (or chech the "contact" page for more options).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me your opinion!